Sports vectors Copyright-free vector graphics

Forum Home Forum Home > Vector Stuff > Vectorize/Convert This!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need help with vectorizing this logo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryanr72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help with vectorizing this logo
    Posted: 11/Aug/2014 at 8:32pm
Hey all-

I haven't been on here in a while, & I'm stuck with this logo. The images that have blurry edges always get to me.

Can someone please vectorize just "ROCK STEADY PRODUCTIONS"? I don't need the rest of it. I would really appreciate it, and it would take a load off my overworked brain, too.

-Bryan

-Bryan
vector@bryanroberts.net
bryanr72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryanr72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/Aug/2014 at 6:39pm
Please?
-Bryan
vector@bryanroberts.net
AsM2931 View Drop Down
VP Senior Member
VP Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AsM2931 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/Aug/2014 at 12:44am
Bryan,

I would post this in the font ID section here...
asm2931@gmail.com
bryanr72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryanr72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/Aug/2014 at 2:13am
I posted in the Fonts section, and it is as quiet as crickets. I do not have the proper talent to do this myself...I have tried.

Is there anyone out there that can do this. If not, can someone please point me in the right direction to finding someone that can do vectors?

Thanks again, for any help.

-Bryan
-Bryan
vector@bryanroberts.net
bryanr72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryanr72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/Aug/2014 at 10:38pm
I've been on this forum since 2007. I've been gone awhile, but I remember this forum to be a place where people helped out one another. I've tried to help, where I could...may not have been the kind of help that others can give, but I tried nonetheless.

I got an email a week or so ago, asking for a $25 PayPal payment, in order to help me. If that is the way this board has come to be...please tell me and I will be on my way. If it is still the way I remember it, then I am still looking for some help.

-Bryan
-Bryan
vector@bryanroberts.net
escopp View Drop Down
VP Senior Member
VP Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/Aug/2014 at 10:32am
Bryan,

If you have been on this forum since 2007 and your email even has the word "vector" in it, how can this simple vectorizing job be giving you so much trouble?
Erock the ArtBoy
hulk61@hotmail.com
www.fusiondesignsfl.com
bryanr72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryanr72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/Aug/2014 at 10:54am
Vector is the email address I assigned to this forum. Keeps everything organized.

Also, the pen tool isn't my best attribute. I mostly work in Photoshop. I can convert somewhat to vector when the image is clear and a high resolution. This one is low res, and there is a small blur on the outside of the letters. Having only one eye to see with, it makes it quite challenging.
-Bryan
vector@bryanroberts.net
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic