Sports vectors Copyright-free vector graphics

Forum Home Forum Home > Vector Resources > Vector Link Dump
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Austin Toros Corporate Partnership Overview

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshrodgers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Austin Toros Corporate Partnership Overview
    Posted: 30/May/2011 at 2:50pm
Austin Toros Corporate Partnership Overview: http://www.nba.com/dleague/austin/photos/TorosCorporateOverviewSml.pdf

Some nice logos in here :)

*NOTICE: I DO NOT claim ownership to any of the posted files and/or artwork, and therefore do not have permission to grant usage rights to anyone. By using any of the posted files and/or artwork you agree all use will be for non-commercial purposes without infringing on the rights of the copyright and/or trademark holder. Before you use or reproduce any of the posted files and/or artwork, you agree to obtain the permission of the copyright and/or trademark holder. Failure to obtain such permission is a violation of international copyright and trademark laws subject to financial and/or criminal penalties. Through the use of the posted files and/or artwork, you also agree that Josh Rodgers and all other associated parties will not be held responsible for any wrongdoings caused through the use of the posted files and/or artwork.

Thanks,
Josh
trenshaw View Drop Down
VP Senior Member
VP Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trenshaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2011 at 3:33pm
I love the background used in this brochure more than the logos I think..

Thanks for the share Josh

Tom
joshrodgers View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshrodgers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2011 at 4:41pm
I know, right!!

Josh
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic