Sports vectors Copyright-free vector graphics

Forum Home Forum Home > Vector Stuff > Vectorize/Convert This!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Could someone vectorize a logo, badly needed!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leocheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Could someone vectorize a logo, badly needed!
    Posted: 31/Jul/2009 at 6:12pm
I was wondering if there is a chance that the shirt logo for the French national footbal team could be done? It looks like this:

The head of the bird is a little unclear but the head in the logo below might be used to get on the way it is almost the same:

By the way the letters and the box around should be straight lined, as it looks in the first picture. I will really appreciate any help!

My email is leocheck@hotmail.com

Edited by Leocheck - 31/Jul/2009 at 6:13pm
vincent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vincent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/Aug/2009 at 3:46am

SmileJust send you an email...

Leocheck View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leocheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/Aug/2009 at 5:32am
I thought this was a site were people helped each other for free.... 
Spencer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/Aug/2009 at 10:08am
Leocheck  I sent you a email  last week with no reply   maybe you didn't get it ???
joshrodgers View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshrodgers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/Aug/2009 at 7:41pm
Leocheck,

This is a website where people help each other for free. However the logo you are requesting may not be in vector format (at least not online). Therefore, someone would have to take the time to vector it for you - which isn't an instantaneous process. You asked for our help, we did not ask for yours. Please be a little more considerate when you post.

Josh
Spencer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/Aug/2009 at 8:13pm
Josh  I think what Leocheck is referring to is the post by Vincent   he sent him a link for a pay for vector that Vincent works for   I have sent Leo two emails with no reply and I can help him with that logo (free)
Leocheck View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leocheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/Aug/2009 at 5:50am
Josh: I replied to Vincent. You see people at this forum are great helping out, they have always been that. I replied to Vincent because he sent me an email were he offered to vectorize the logo for 6 pounds or euros.

Spencer: I replied you three days ago, but you might not have received that email. Anyway in the PDF file you sent me I couldn't find the Shirt logo. The only Federation logo I could find was the one they don't use for the shirt (third picture in the original post). I already have that logo in vector format. The one I'm looking for is the logo on the kits in the two first pictures in the original post. Anyway it is pobably only my lack of Illustartor skills that makes me not find it, so it would be nice if you could point me in the right direction.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshrodgers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/Aug/2009 at 10:32am
Leocheck,

I was unaware of such actions by Vincent. You are absolutely correct, if Vincent wants to make money he can go somewhere else! There are plenty of other forums where he can offer his services for money!! That's not how we do things here. Sorry for the confusion, please disregard what I posted earlier.

Josh
riki20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riki20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/Aug/2009 at 5:08pm
Warning to Vincent - > we tolerated 1 of his self-promotional posts on this forum but we will not allow harassing of our members with business offers. Anyone else having the same problem, please report it.
Leocheck View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leocheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/Aug/2009 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by joshrodgers joshrodgers wrote:

Leocheck,

I was unaware of such actions by Vincent. You are absolutely correct, if Vincent wants to make money he can go somewhere else! There are plenty of other forums where he can offer his services for money!! That's not how we do things here. Sorry for the confusion, please disregard what I posted earlier.

Josh

Well Josh I should have written more about my reason for complaining and pointed it more directly at Vincent, so no harm ever done...

Anyway, back to the subject anychance the shirt logo could be done? The emails from Spencer (I have replied) only contained the third logo in the original post and I used that logo in the post because some details in that logo and the shirt logo is quite similar and could make it easier to make the shirt logo. I'm still hoping that someone could make the shirt logo.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshrodgers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/Aug/2009 at 11:46pm
Leocheck,

Misunderstood your initial request. Sent the logo you requested. Hope it helps,

Josh
Leocheck View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leocheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/Aug/2009 at 8:22am
Thx Josh!  Looks great!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic