Sports vectors Copyright-free vector graphics

Forum Home Forum Home > Vector Stuff > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Playing cards

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raiderfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Playing cards
    Posted: 28/Jul/2008 at 8:17am
I'm new here and unfortunately haven't been able to help any but was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to finding vector playing cards, in particular the jack of spades and ace of spades. I've found some that are aged looking but am looking for the "normal" used today.
Thanks for any info or help in advance
Raiderfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raiderfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/Jul/2008 at 9:16am
I just found them now so if anyone may need them I can at least send the link to save someone time.
Rocker View Drop Down
VP Senior Member
VP Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/Jul/2008 at 11:04am

Raiderfan:

Yeah, it might be a good idea to post the link for future people searching for them.

Also, there was a link on vectorportal before for a deck of playing cards in vector, but I have not been able to find the old post.  It's possible your link is the same as someone posted here before, but obviously I can't be sure.

Raiderfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raiderfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/Jul/2008 at 1:09pm
Here is the link... it actually was a site that was linked in some other posts on here.

http://www.fordesigner.com/maps//462-0.htm
Rocker View Drop Down
VP Senior Member
VP Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/Jul/2008 at 2:21pm
Raiderfan:

I did not find the old link I was referring to from over a year ago, but I did find the PDF file I downloaded from it on my hard drive.  It is a Full Deck of Cards, but with a different design (brand) from the one on the fordesigner website.

If you have any interest in the set I found/have, post the email address that you want me to send it to and I'll send it your way?
Raiderfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raiderfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/Jul/2008 at 3:31pm
basetroy@yahoo.com

I do appreciate the help. This is a great site and hope I can contribute and be more active participant.
Rocker View Drop Down
VP Senior Member
VP Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/Jul/2008 at 4:08pm
Raiderfan:

Good to have you on vectorportal.

Check your email.  Sent you another Deck of Cards in vector. 
noisydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noisydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/Jul/2008 at 12:50am
Rocker,
Can you send me a copy of your playing cards.
Thanks
mark@noisydog.wanadoo.co.uk
scarby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/Jul/2008 at 6:07am
Hey,  if you could send me the file as well, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks!!!
Scarby
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic