Sports vectors Copyright-free vector graphics

Forum Home Forum Home > Vector Stuff > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Monitor Choice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2design Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Monitor Choice
    Posted: 19/Feb/2008 at 3:48am
I currently have a viewsonic vp2130b that was a warranty replacement for my other monitor. This one is just as bad as the first one. Using DVI I have to restart the computer several times before the monitor finally kicks in.

Using the dsub cable it comes on every time but has terrible ghosting and the colors are all washed out. Definately not good for doing any serious graphic or phot editing.

I am 100% positive my problem is the monitor. I have tested the quadro fx3000 with other monitors using the DVI and they worked. Unfortunately they were bottom line monitors and the quality just wasnt there.

So, I need to purchase a new monitor. I do photos, graphics, motion graphics and video. 

Any suggestions? CRT is out due to limited space depth wise

Edited by bk2design - 19/Feb/2008 at 4:12am
trenshaw View Drop Down
VP Senior Member
VP Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trenshaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/Feb/2008 at 7:33am
Samsung SyncMaster 226 BW

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001096

Check this out I love mine
riki20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riki20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/Feb/2008 at 1:51pm
philips monitors served me well all these years. maybe some 22incher from Philips...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic